problems

Installation Problems Support
Cirovic
Great Britain

problems

Post by Cirovic » 2 years ago

Okay so i am using this zombie escape plugins from this website, and i have only 2 problems:

For example on map ze_jurassicpark4 if player stands on Helicopter spawn point, helicopter wont move, and some troller can ruin game for others. I need help with that :/

Other thing is when we finish escaping, not all zombies get slayed, only few, and no one wins, CT are left in helicopter and round does not end. This happens rarely. most of the time happens when zombie is in helicotper with us, but few times happened without ZM in helicopter.

Thank you, im new in this mode, still learning.

Evillious Energy
Nepal

Post by Evillious Energy » 2 years ago

Cirovic wrote: 2 years ago Okay so i am using this zombie escape plugins from this website, and i have only 2 problems:

For example on map ze_jurassicpark4 if player stands on Helicopter spawn point, helicopter wont move, and some troller can ruin game for others. I need help with that :/

Other thing is when we finish escaping, not all zombies get slayed, only few, and no one wins, CT are left in helicopter and round does not end. This happens rarely. most of the time happens when zombie is in helicotper with us, but few times happened without ZM in helicopter.

Thank you, im new in this mode, still learning.
for ur second problem u can find trigger hurt controller to do it... but of first problem admins should do it manually or u can add anti block plugin.. i.e. if anyone blocks then he'll get dmg..

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=3620&p=11100&hilit=trigger#p11100

This is for controlling that alive zombies
51.79.157.106:27017

Cirovic
Great Britain

i fixed first one, and other one i tried round control but not works on all maps :/

Evillious Energy
Nepal

Cirovic wrote: 2 years ago i fixed first one, and other one i tried round control but not works on all maps :/
hmm wait let me find something...

CHECK THIS TOPIC: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3459&p=8624&hilit=t ... hurt#p8624

Cirovic
Great Britain

yes i fixed that, but if zombie enters helicopter with ct whole round will bug and wont end. i tried plugin that slays them after some seconds, but that does not work on all maps this is plugin for that: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=3620&p=11100&hilit=trigger#p11100

Evillious Energy
Nepal

Cirovic wrote: 2 years ago yes i fixed that, but if zombie enters helicopter with ct whole round will bug and wont end. i tried plugin that slays them after some seconds, but that does not work on all maps this is plugin for that: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=3620&p=11100&hilit=trigger#p11100

That'll Happen.. so admin should be there to manage that :v